Today I am Grateful For....
1) Kristen – my awesome husband who actually supports yet another crazy idea that I have
2) My Midwife – who advised me at yesterday’s check up that all is healthy and well
3) Perfect timing - I had yet another sleepless night and while lying in bed thinking this Bible verse came to me
...‘For I know the plans I have for you,’ declares the Lord, ‘plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future’ ~Jeremiah 29:11, NIV
Then this morning I get the daily devotional email from Joel Osteen with THAT very verse.
I know God is telling me and trying to get it through my thick skull that everything has already been all worked out. I need not worry.
4) The Justin & Mary – 30 Day Challenge. Amen to positive thinking and being grateful! They are such sources of inspiration.
5) Jesse and my new favourite photo of him